General guidelines and instructions for the visitors who come to China
- UAE citizens who plan to visit China should apply for entry visa from the Chinese Embassy in Abu Dhabi or the Chinese Consulate General in Dubai.
- All the UAE citizens who visit China should contact the UAE Embassy in Beijing upon arrival or contact one of the UAE Consulate General in Shanghai; Guangzhou; or in Hong Kong and complete Tewajudi Registration system at the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the UAE and provided the information needed which are helpful in case of emergency.
- For the UAE citizen who obtained entry visa to China, please be aware with the type of the visa you have got whether is single or multiple entry visa. For those who carry single entry visa to China and want to visit for Hong Kong (SAR) and come back to the Mainland China they should apply for an entry visa once again through competent authority or contact the UAE Consulate General in Hong Kong for help.
- For the UAE citizens traveling in China, please ask receipt when you take a taxi, because the information of the taxi and taxi driver is written in the receipt which is very helpful in case of any necessary circumstances.
- For those who make overstay in the Chinese territory after their visas expired and failed to make the extension, they will be fined 500 Yuan RMB for each day they overstayed and the total amount of the fine will not exceed 5000 yuan RMB.
- Please be advised that the UAE currency (dirham) is not circulated in China, therefor other foreign currency USA dollar or Euro is required to take with shall before arriving to China.