Attention: The person who wants to legalize the documents does not need to come to the Embassy
For the attestation on certificates and document, please read and abide by the following instructions:
- Documents issued by Chinese agencies should be first notarized at any notary offices located in the surrounding area.
- The documents then should be legalized by the Department of Consular Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China (the address is: 7th floor, South Building of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, No.2 Chao Yang Men Wai Da Jie, Chao Yang District, Beijing.)
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China will deliver the legalized documents to the consular section of the UAE Embassy to complete the legalization procedure.
- All the documents (including academic qualification) sent to the consular section of the UAE Embassy shall first be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China.
- The Embassy only legalize documents issued by foreign agencies if it has been legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of UAE.
- For the documents issued by UAE agencies, it should be first legalized by the Foreign Ministry of the UAE Affairs before being legalized by the UAE Embassy in Beijing.
- The legalization fees for the lost passports and no criminal records could be paid in cash and no other payment method is accepted.
- The Embassy does not provide emergency legalization service, and the time required to collect the legalized certificates and documents from the Embassy is 3~5 working days, with exception to the following documents:
- Documents of lost passports require 10~15 working days.
- Documents of no criminal record require 2~3 months.
Please send the documents prepared for legalization to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at the following address:
|7th floor, South Building of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, No.2 Chao Yang Men Wai Da Jie, Chao Yang District, Beijing||Telephone: +861065889761|
The address of the UAE Embassy in Beijing:
Liangmaqiao Diplomatic Residence Compound-Villa LA10-04, No. 22, Dongfang Dong road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Zip code: 100600
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Working hours of the Embassy
|The Working hours of the Embassy||Mon~ Fri: 9:00~16:00|
|Consular service (visa & passport & legalization)||Mon~ Fri: 9:00~14:00|
Attention: Please be advised that the Embassy will not provide any legalization service during the last four working days at the end of every month.
|Academic qualification||150 AED ( 300 RMB)|
|Marriage certificate||150 AED ( 300 RMB)|
|Passport lost||150 AED ( 300 RMB)|
|Business license for companies||2000 AED ( 4000 RMB)|
Attention: The Embassy does not provide emergency legalization service