Tips and instructions for citizens of the United Arab Emirates who wish to travel to Romania, Please adhere to the following when traveling to Romania:
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months before the expire date.
- Inform the Embassy in case you lose your documents.
- In case of emergency, please communicate with the official staff of the Embassy.
- Keep the official documents in safe places (passport, certificates, national identity cards)
- Do not mortgage your passport or national identity at any point no matter what.
- Do not travel without an ID card that proves your identity.
- Avoid the suspicious places, stay away from them.
- Do not allow the security services in the host country to inspect the place of residence without a search warrant from the prosecutor or the competent authority.
- In the case of the investigation with you in any case whatever, you must insist on the presence of a lawyer and a representative of the embassy.
Check for the official character of the people who ask you to show identification papers before answering any question.
Care to deal only with officials and people you can trust (private offices, official circles)
1. Change currency only in (authorized places for it.
2. Do not trust the people you don’t know.