Law No. / 88 for the year 2003 and the private central bank and the banking system and cash in the Arab Republic of Egypt:
According to the provisions of this law, the text of Article (116) of the Act, which states as follows?
The introduction of foreign exchange into or out of the country is guaranteed to all travelers, to be disclosed amount when you enter or exit if exceeded ten thousand US dollars or the equivalent in foreign currency.
• It may be for those coming into the country or travelers of them carrying Egyptian banknotes in the range of five thousand pounds.
• It is prohibited to enter the Egyptian criticism or ejected through the letters and parcels.
• may be the decision of the Prime Minister, in agreement with the governor of the central bank adjusted the amounts referred to in paragraphs I and II of this article.
• The penalty for violation of that.. in accordance with Article 126 of the Act, provides for the following:
• Article (126)
• shall be punished by imprisonment for a period not exceeding three months and a fine of not less than five thousand pounds, not exceeding twenty thousand pounds, or either Whoever violates any of the provisions of Article 116 of this law.
• In all cases, adjust the amounts and things replaced suit, judged to be forfeited, the rule did not seize an additional fine equivalent to their value. ) Special file attachment law)