The Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Australia legalizes only documents from the following countries:
- Solomon Islands
- Independent State of Samoa.
Applicants who send documents for legalization listed under Regular Certificates, other certificates and Commercial Documents should fulfill & include the following: Please note that the fee of legalization of documents can be paid only online, so please visit the Embassy's web site for the payment steps – click - Attestation.
- Authenticate (Authentication not Apostille) the document/s from the one of the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade offices in the Australian States or Ministries of Foreign Affairs of the above three mentioned countries .
- Please note that if there is more than one document in a bundle, the Embassy of UAE charges the sender of the documents on a separate basis according the total number of the documents in the bundle.
- A covering letter which includes: the full name of the sender, the document's name holder if it is different from the sender's name, full mailing address, e-mail address & day phone number, mobile.
- A pre-paid self addressed return envelope. If the document is going to be returned by a courier, please send a filled and signed consignment note.
- The process of legalization takes from three to five working days or sometimes more after the receipt of the document/s.
Legalization of Exportation Documents:
- Commercial Invoices and its related documents (certificate/s of origin……..) which will be sent for legalization to the Embassy by the Australian companies should be stamped from the local Australian chamber of commerce and industry or the Australia - Arab Chamber of Commerce in one of the capital cities of the Australian States & Territories in Australia.
- Commercial Invoices and its related documents from the other three South Pacific countries mentioned above should be stamped from their Ministries of Foreign Affairs not chamber of Commerce.
- Please note that the fee of the commercial invoice depends on its total value.
- If the goods are not of Australian Origin but the exporter company is Australian, the company has to include a certified declaration of origin (not an Australian Certificate of Origin).
- The process of legalization takes at least from three to five working days or sometimes more.
- Include a pre-paid self-addressed return envelope.
Instructions for new payment method:
01. Take a photo of the front page of your document and save it on your desk top.
02. Click the following link:
03. Click “ENGLISH” on the top corner right side to change the interface to English.
04. For : Educational Certificates, Marriage, Divorce, Birth, Finger Print, Medical Report etc….. or
Commercial Documents registration of a company, Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum
of association, resolution ect…. please Click on Services then Select Individuals.
05. For : Commercial Invoices please click on Services then select business and follow the
06. Scroll down to “Attestation” at the bottom of the page then click “apply”.
07. Click on new registration.
08. Enter your details then click I Agree and save it.
09. You will get a confirmation that your registration has been successful.
10. Sign in using your registration details.
11. Select Service and the type of document, i.e – certificates...etc.)
A. Select Canberra from the list.
B. Enter the quantity of documents that you want to submit.
C. Attach the document photo and wait for green dot to appear).
D. Click save.
12. Click to perform payment.
13. Tick the terms and conditions box.
14. Click proceeds to payment.
15. Select non-eDirham Cards
16. Select payment card.
17. Enter Card Details.
18. Click Confirm
19. Click submit
20. Take a screen shoot of the receipt and them pleases email the screen shot of receipt to:
OF DOCUMENTS |
|No.||TYPE OF DOCUMENTS ||FEE IN $AUD|
of Attorney which includes:|
(new Licence, appointment of
Director, Opening of new branch, management of shares etc..
you pay online please choose (under services ) Commercial Agencies)|
of legalized Commercial Power of Attorney|
of legalized power of Attorney|
of a commercial Power of Attorney|
Resolution Minutes of meeting|
Registration / Incorporation of a Company|
of a new Product|
of Company’s Annual Financial Budget|
Power of Attorney to sell a product in UAE|
of a new partnership|
accomplished each one separately|
of Undertaking for opening a new company branch|
of membership in Chamber of Commerce|
of Commercial Licence|
of a company|
of commercial Licences|
of Registration of Medicine / Product|
of Name of a Company|
of Articles and Association |
of Price List |
of incorporation and any other commercial docs|
of Declaration of a Product/Composition|
| || |
DOCUMENTS ||FEE IN $AUD|
of Directors||when you pay online please choose ( Regular or
Other Certificates ) |
of Free Sale |
of a Change of Address of a Company|
& General Power of Attorney/Judicial Decision|
Qualification Certificate/ Academic Transcript|
Print Certificate / Copy of Passport / Police Check Name |
to Whom it May Concern|
Contract / Reference Letter|
Report / Driving Aircraft License/Resume|
of good standing |
and Undertaking |
of Origine |
of Condition |
of Loading |
Applicants who send documents for legalisation should fulfill & include the following:
- Authenticate the document/s from the Department / Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade of the above mentioned countries.
- A covering letter which includes: the full name of the sender, the document's name holder if it is different than the sender's name, full physical address, e-mail address & day phone number. Please note that failure of including a covering letter might lead to the rejection of the legalisation of the document/s.
- A pre-paid self addressed return envelope. If the return envelope is by courier, please send a filled and signed consignment note with the document/s.
- The process of legalisation takes from three to five working days after the receipt of the document/s.
Legalisation of Commercial Invoices and related documents to the exportation of goods to the UAE.
Australian exportation documents should be stamped from the local Australian chamber of commerce and industry or the Australia - Arab Chamber of Commerce in one of the capital cities of the Australian States in Australia.
All documents should be stamped from their Ministries of Foreign Affairs not chamber of Commerce.
Please note that:
· If the goods are not of Australian origin but the exporter is an Australian company, it has to include a certified declaration of origin (not an Australian Certificate of Origin). .
· The process of legalisation takes at least three to five working days.
· Include a pre-paid self-addressed return envelope.
Procedures of verification of UAE Driving Licence:
- Fill and sign the attached form. Please type your details in the form.
- A self-addressed pre-paid return ( Express Post, registered envelope.)
- Clear and colored copies of your UAE Driving Licence, passport, UAE residence visa/s, letter of request addressed to the Embassy of UAE, Att. Consular Section (please type it) and any other relevant copies which support your request.
- The process of verification for the UAE Driving Licence may take up to three months or more.
Please post the above mentioned requirements to the following address and send your request by e-mail to obtain a copy of the form.
Embassy of the United Arab Emirates
Mailing address :
PO Box 6006 Kingston ACT 2604
Unit 3 / 40 Blackall street,
Barton ACT 2600
CONSULATE-GENERAL OF UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (VIC)
Consulate General of the UAE - Victoria:
Level 19, 180 Londsdale Street
Melbourne Vic 3000
PO Box 635, Collins Street
Melbourne Vic 8007