5. Fees for Invoices
Please clilck here
w.e.f. 3rd November, 2016
Calculation of charges would be as per the following:
Certificate of Origin = 156.06 Dhs
Charges for Commercial Invoice would be according to the value of goods in different currencies. If the INVOICE is in USD/UAE Dhs, then the fees would be charged as per the table given below:
Dirham Conversion Rate w.e.f. 3rd November, 2016
| US Dollars ||4,00|
| Indian Rs. ||0.04|
| Sterling ||7.25|
| Euro ||6.00|
| Yen ||0.0271|
| Jordanian Dinar ||5.95|
| Kuwaiti Dinar ||13.00|
| Omani Riyal ||9.98|
| Saudi Riyal ||1.00|
| Swiss Francs ||2.45|
LOSS OF PASSPORT
Procedure for the Loss of Passport, containing a valid UAE Residence visa
In case of the loss of an Indian passport containing a valid UAE Residence visa, the following documents need to be submitted at the Embassy Counter:
- A duly filled coloured Loss of Passport form (in Typed Capital Letters), with the applicant's two contact numbers (at the bottom of the form).
- Old and new passport's copy.
- UAE Residence Visa's copy.
- A letter from the sponsor in UAE, stating that the applicant left UAE with his permission.
- A copy of the Original Police Report or FIR, issued by the police, attested by the Indian External Affairs Ministry, Consular Section, Patiala House. (The date-of-issue of FIR should be before the date-of-issue of the new passport). The FIR should have the seal of the Police.
- ARABIC TRANSLATION of the Police report of the lost passport with the seal of the Arabic Translator.
- One Passport Size Coloured photograph.
- Fee of Dh 300/-.
- Once these documents are submitted at the UAE Embassy Counter, the applicant will be informed when the entry permit is ready.
POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
Police Clearance Certificate or Certificate of Good Conduct
1. Getting the Fingerprints attested from the UAE Embassy
In order to get a police clearance certificate from any Emirate of UAE, the candidate has to get his fingerprints attested in black ink by the local police station of his city, then by the Ministry of Home of his state and then by the Ministry of External Affairs of India. The address of their Delhi office is Consular Section, Patiala House, Tilak Marg, near India Gate. Other offices of the Ministry of External Affairs are in Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad and Kolkata. The candidate can also directly approach the Fingerprint Cell in Patiala House to get his fingerprints done. Attested finger prints are then to be submitted in the UAE Embassy (either by himself, or through his blood relatives, or through any of our authorized agents) from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, Monday to Friday. Dh 150 is the fee per certificate and the document would be returned back on the same day, between 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm.
2. Sending the Attested Fingerprints to UAE
Once you have received the attested fingerprints back from the Agent, you have to send them to the appropriate agency in the UAE. Please include the following items.
- The fingerprint form legalized by the UAE Embassy
- A copy of your previous residence permit in the UAE
- A copy of your recent passport
- Two colored passport-size photographs
- Any required fees (depends on jurisdiction)
Send your packet to the concerned Ministry of Interior agencies below. Before sending the documents, please call the UAE Office to receive information on required fees, and to make sure you're sending them to the appropriate jurisdiction.
General Department of Criminal Investigation
Permits and Certificates Section
Dubai Police General H.Q
Tel: 971-4-2013484 / 2013564
Fax: 971-4-2171512 / 2660151
Police Department - Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
We suggest sending the documents to a friend in the UAE, so that your friend can obtain the certificate from the Police Department on your behalf. This will greatly reduce the processing time compared to sending the documents directly to the Police Department.