EMPLOYMENT VISA PROCESS
- Visa Centre's Appointment System
- Application Requirements
- Visa Types
- GAMCA India Centers
- Medical Center List India
UAE Embassy, Consular Section
The UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MOFAAIC) has embraced values of excellence and continuous improvement while providing consular and customer service abroad. In line with its commitment to contribute towards the country's efforts to become a prosperous and sustainable country fully integrated in a globalised and equitable world, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation has implemented a simpler, faster and more efficient visa issuing procedures that aims at facilitating the process for foreign applicants. The new process was embedded with a pioneering practice known as "Exporting the Border", in which the applicants can complete the whole visa issuance process in their home country. It enables them to use the smart e-borders system to access the UAE freely. Consequently, the UAE has inaugurated several visa service centers around the globe, one of them is the New Delhi visa center and the Consulate General in Kerala.
New Delhi Visa Center
The visa service centre operates from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., and is located at the following address:
Ground Floor, Ambience Commercial Complex
(Ambience Tower), VASANT KUNJ
Please contact the centre through any of the following:
Phone: +91 11 3921 7666
Consulate General in Kerala
The visa service centre operates from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., and is located in the following address:
Survey No. 16/1, 17, Muttathara Village,
Manacaud, Near Fort Police Station,
Please contact the centre through any of the following:
Phone: +91 471 3388 888
Visa Center's Appointment System
Prior to visiting the center, kindly book an appointment on the following website:
In order to ensure a fast and efficient process, please make sure you have fulfilled and met all the requirements needed to complete the visa application prior to booking any appointments. For any inquiries, please call or e-mail the center with your questions.
After initiating the application, the employer will be sent a notification that his/her application is currently under process in the visa services centre, where it will be necessary that the applicant presents the following documents in order to complete the application successfully:
1. A valid passport for 6 months or more from the intended date of travel.
2. An invitation letter from the employer.
3. A medical test certificate from any of the approved medical centres (please see below for further details).
4. Biometric data fees to be paid at the center.
Not providing any of the above requirements upon visiting the centres might cause delays in your application or possible refusal. For further information on visa requirements, please visit the website for the Naturalisation, Residency, and Ports (NRP) department: www.adnrd.ae/home.action
This section illustrates the visa types which are provided by the consular services centre in the center only. Kindly be noted the list below does not cover all visa types provided by the UAE. For further information regarding visa types not covered by the centre, please visit the NRP department's website (www.adnrd.ae/home.action)
The following table demonstrates the types of visas processed by the centre:
|VISA TYPE ||APPLICATION FEES*|
| Work Visa|| 250 dirhams or local equivalent|
| Support Worker Visa|| 250 dirhams or local equivalent|
*The application fees relates to the remuneration of the centre service provision, and does not cover all associated costs of any visa.
VISAS/PASSPORT FOR TRAVEL TO THE UAE
- General Information
- Visa on Diplomatic and Official Passports
- Tourist Visa for Travel to the UAE
- Cancellation of Visa
1. General Information
All Indians with Indian passports valid for more than six months can enter the UAE.
2. Indian DiplomaticOfficial Passports
Indian Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders are exempted from UAE Visa. But those who are going to join there, need to apply with the following documents.
3. Diplomatic and Official Passports
The Embassy issues visas on Diplomatic and Official Passports. The documents required for this are:
- A Verbale from the Indian Ministry of External Affairs (in case of Indian Government Officials) or from the concerned Diplomatic Mission (in case of Diplomats or Officials working in a Diplomatic Mission).
*Date of submission of the Note verbale should be within one month of the date of its issue
(2) Application Form typed in Capital Letters (you can download it from diplomatic visa form
(a) Incomplete Visa Application Form will not be entertained.
(b) Visa application form must be signed by the applicant on the space assigned for his/her signature.
(c) The Particulars of Sponsor in UAE is a necessary requirement.
(d) Govt. Officials should mention the Particulars of Sponsor as their Embassy or Consulate in UAE, with the Purpose of Entry and
(3) Coloured Passport Copy (Name Page, Personal Data & Date of Expiry) and Coverpage (colour).
(4) One passport size coloured photograph (To be pasted).
These documents can be submitted in the Embassy from 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M., Monday to Thrusday and 9:00 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. on Friday. Visa Collection (After Approval) from 3:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. Monday to Thursday and 3:00 P.M. to 3:30 P.M. on Friday. The Embassy of UAE takes 2 to 4 working days to process the Visa.
4. Indian Nationals, with a valid US Visa (minimum 6 months) can get Visa on Arrival at the UAE Airport.
5. Tourist Visa
- Tourist Visa for Travel to the UAE — The UAE Embassy does not issue visit/tourist visas on ordinary passports.
- Tourist visa for an Indian National, holding an ordinary passport, is arranged by a sponsor in UAE. It can also be obtained on booking a hotel in UAE or through the Emirates Airlines Office or the Air Arabia Office or through a Travel Agent in India.
6. Cancellation of Visa — The UAE Embassy does not cancel visas.
In order to get your visa cancelled, you need to contact your sponsor in UAE who had arranged the visa for you. Your sponsor has the sole authority to cancel your previous visa. Without getting the previous visa cancelled, you cannot get a new UAE visa and you cannot travel to UAE.