His Excellency Ambassador Saqer Nasser Ahmed Abdullah Alraisi, Ambassador of the United Arab Emirates in Lisbon since 28th of April 2010, was born on the 5th of May 1965, in Alain – UAE.
Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Grinch University, United Kingdom.
- English Course from August to September 1984, in the United Kingdom.
- Diploma in Program Planning (Kopol Language) February 1987 to February 1988.
- Specialized Volunteer Course in the Amir I Guard Leadership.
- The First Global Conference for Population Growth in Istanbul, April 1993.
- The Second Arab Diplomatic Course from the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, May 2004.
- International Business Course (CPB) Certificate in Business Administration Professional, in 2005.
- Leadership Course, May 2006.
- Business Communication Course from Khawarizmey Institute.
- Research Preparation Course to support Decision-making from the Strategic Center of Studies and Research, August 2006.
- ICFL – International Company for Financial Leasing, Zayed University.
- International Protocol Course from Real Time Institute, May 2009.
- Governmental Accounting Course from the Institute of Administrative Growth from Abu Dhabi, December 1984.
- General Balance Course from the Institute of Administrative Growth – Abu Dhabi, September 1985.
- Electronic Accounting Course from the Institute of Administrative Growth – Abu Dhabi, January 1987.
- Financial Management Course from the General Management Institute – The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, November 1986.
- International Law Course in Modern Concepts, April and May 1991.
- International Economic Modern Concepts Course, May 1991.
H.E. joined the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the 25th of September 1984, and since then he occupied the following posts:
- Chargé d'Affaires UAE Embassy/Istanbul, June 1991.
- Chargé d'Affaires UAE Embassy/Brussels, February 1997.
- Chargé d'Affaires UAE Embassy/Rome, October 1998.
- Head of Political Section in the Department of Asian/African Affairs in 2003.
- Chargé d'Affaires UAE Embassy/Astana, March 2006.
- Deputy-Director of the Asian/African Affairs Department, in March 2007.
- Ambassador of the United Arab Emirates in Lisbon since 28th of April 2010 till August 2014
- Ambassador of the United Arab Emirates in Rome since 26th August 2014.
International Meetings and Conferences:
- Member of the delegation headed by His Excellency the State Minister of Labor to participate in the Fifth Forum for Cooperation between Korea and the Middle East, held in Seoul, Republic of Korea, in 2007.
- Headed the delegation of the State in the International Scientific Forum "The Role of Islamic Civilization in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, in 2007.
- Davos Economic conferences in Dalian, China, under the auspices of his Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President of UAE, and Dubai Governor, in 2007.
- The Fifth Conference for Cooperation between Korea and Middle East, in 2007.
- Emirates/Korean meetings in Seoul under the auspices of the Minister of Economy, in 2007.
- Member of the delegation headed by His Excellency the Minister of State for Economic Affairs to participate in the meetings of the Joint Committee between UAE and Korea in Seoul, Republic of Korea, in 2007.
- Member of the delegation headed by His Highness the Minister of Foreign Affairs on his official visit to Beijing, China, in 2007.
- The Second Conference for Middle East/Asian Cooperation in Sharm Al Sheikh, under the auspices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in 2008.
- The Asian/Arab Nations in Conference in Cairo, Egypt, in 2008.
- The Committee meeting which involved UAE, Republic of Azerbaijan, Republic of Uzbekistan and Republic of Turkmenistan under the auspices of the Minister of Foreign Trade, in 2008.
- The Art of Negotiation workshop in Cairo, Egypt.
- The Reaction and Esteem built Conference in Kazakhstan, in 2008.
- Head of Delegation in the meeting between the GCC and China on the Strategic Dialogue, Riyadh, The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Member of the delegation headed by the Minister of State for Labor Affairs to participate in the International Conference on Afghanistan, The Hague, in 2009.
- Head of Delegation in the Asian/Middle East Meeting on the Global Financial Crisis, in Cairo, Egypt, in 2009.
- The Third Conference for Economic Cooperation in Afghanistan, in 2009.
- The First Gulf Council and South East-Asia (ASIAN) Meeting, in 2009.
- The Arabic/Chinese Meeting for Cooperation, in 2009.
- Responsible for Africa during the IRENA campaign (International Renewable Energy Agency), in 2009