These services are only available to limited to Emirati nationals.
Please register with the embassy, so that it can reach you and provide the necessary assistance in emergency cases.
Procedure to get an emergency passport (in case passport has/is expired/lost)
- Copy of the expired/lost passport and copy of entire family register.
- Copy of national Identity Card.
- Two recent passport-size photos.
- Payment of 150 Emirati Dirhams For attestation
- Abstract from Kenya Police must be translated and certified by the Kenyan Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirming passport to got lost/stolen which the embassy will also certify.