Norwegian citizens are granted a 90-day free visit visa from the date of arrival to the United Arab Emirates. The passport will be stamped with the visit visa by the Immigration Section at any airport in the United Arab Emirates.
- Countries whose citizens and holders of ordinary passports which are valid for at least 6 months are granted free entry visa to the United Arab Emirates without a visit visa for a maximum of 90 days:
Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal, Greece, Spain, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Croatia, Cyprus, Malta, Slovenia, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Liechtenstein, Seychelles, New Zealand.
- Countries whose citizens and holders of ordinary passports which are valid for at least 6 months are granted free entry visa to the United Arab Emirates without a visit visa for a maximum of 30 days:
Andorra, San Marino, United Kingdom, Ireland, Monaco, Vatican, United States of America, Canada, Australia, Japan, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, holders of passports from Hong Kong (SAR Passports) and the Republic of China.
- The UAE embassy in Norway does NOT issue any type of visas in the present time.
- Holders of Norwegian travel documents and temporary passports are not eligible to travel to the United Arab Emirates.
- Required passport validity of no less than 6 months.
- Citizens of EU countries must not exceed 90 days in the UAE within 180 days from the date of first entry into the country.